Spectre IT (Malta) would like to invite applications for the role L2 Technical Support Specialist.
- Data extraction analysis including strong SQL query writing
- Managing and delivery of multiple issues simultaneously
- Take responsibility for ensuring that issues are identified and dealt with to a predefined SLA
- Identify opportunities for continuous IT improvement
- Position will include some software development/scripting of related enhancements, supplemental systems, and/or support and manipulation of monitoring tools
Technical Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a Support position
- A passion for problem solving
- Excellence in customer service
- Experience of the following would be beneficial; C#, Jira.
- Capability of understanding and contributing to technical solutions and managing paths to resolution
- Escalation management
- Supporting the development and delivery of the overall business strategy
- Working as part of a key business critical team across multiple geography’s
- Driving all team members to deliver on time
- Proven experience of delivering support in a structured environment
- Comfortable with working with a limited supervision and taking the initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Analytical with a questioning mind and keen interest in technology
- Creative thinker and ability to think out of the box
- Pragmatic and results driven
- Strong initiative
- Desire to self-learn, share knowledge and support others
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate in both technical and business terms
- Tolerance of ambiguity
- Must be a team player and be able to work within a local team and teams across multiple geography’s
- Be able to adhere to company policies and procedures at all time
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills are required
- Possess a proven ability to work in cross-site and cross-functional teams and to multitask in an interrupt driven environment.
Check out our employee benefits here.