Spectre IT (Malta) would like to invite applications for the role of DevOps Engineer.
We are looking for a team player who wants to be part of a technology driven team. If you’re used to showing technical leadership in a collaborative environment and you like to experiment with and implement new tools and technologies, this could be the job for you.
The organization is currently investing in its IT team, meaning the business is growing and creating fantastic new opportunities.
This is a unique opportunity to become the company’s new Dev Ops. In this role, you will join the established IT & Development Infrastructure team and will be based in a relaxed, comfortable office that is centrally located in Malta.
You will have the following attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and administrative skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with staff at all levels of the organisation, both verbally and in writing.
- Good communication skills.
- Work as part of a distributed support in multiple geographies.
- Reliability and attention to detail.
- Manage and monitor the operation of a brand-new cutting-edge Integration with a major payment’s infrastructure.
- Part of a fast-paced environment with a Global team structure.
- Understanding of App Dynamics or similar tools.
- Previous experience with CI tools such as Teamcity, Octopus Deploy, Jenkins or similar.
- Supporting the team's development infrastructure requirements, including continuous integration (CI) and code repositories (SVN/GIT).
- Handling support across our server and development environment and troubleshooting issues when they arise.
- Identifying and creating clear and effective documentation.
- Manage accurate operations of key infrastructure and help to drive improvements to ensure scalability and high availability – part of a team.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to design and implement new features in relation to Dev-Ops area.
- Assist others in the maintenance of systems.
- Research new tools and technologies and assist with the automation of deployments and monitoring tools.
Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Any experience with any database knowledge beneficial.
- Experience in virtual infrastructure set-up, deployment and management in cloud hosting solutions.
- Knowledge of net basics IP4/6, DNS, DHCP, HTTP/S, WAFs firewalling and load-balancing beneficial.
- Experience working against PCI-DSS requirement would be beneficial.
- Any payments experience would be beneficial.
Check out our employee benefits here.